Bursted ovarian cyst
Had an abdominal CT scan done, found out it showed I had a ovarian cyst that burst/ruptered.  Is this urgent?  The doctor will not call me.  I feel nausous every day, almost the entire day.  I am in pain in my stomach and throughout my lower back.  I can not hardly have a bowel movement.  Urinate more often than normal.  I am completely bloated.  My stomach is double it's normal size.  The feeling of vomiting is the worst.  Migrains everyday.
I am not a Dr by any means, but can tell you experience about a ruptured cyst. I had numerous ovarian cysts, some would rupture, some would need surgery. When I would have a rupture usually it was a very serious, intense, double me over type pain that would ease in a couple of hours, but still feel tender. My last cyst that ruptured however did become a more emergent surgery for me. I was already scheduled to have my ovary removed, but when it ruptured and the pain didn't go away, they moved the surgery up and would not remove my uterus with it, due to the gunk from the ruptured cyst. So the bottom line is, it is not usually urgent or causes problems. I was told that your body typically "soaks" up the extra fluids that were contained in your cyst. It just hurts like heck.
Great post above from twinclan that is right on.  Your body will hopefully reabsorb the fluid.  Ovarian cysts can make you very sick when they burst.   I am surprised about your doctor not calling you though!  I think you should persist and keep calling.  Otherwise, it sounds like a it is time to find a new doctor.  You do need to make sure something else isn't being missed that is the cause of your symptoms.   Did you have any info on the type of cyst you had before it ruptured?  Some cysts (like dermoids) can cause infection when they rupture.  I definitely think you need some follow-up soon if you don't know what type of cyst you had.  The swelling of your stomach size seems a little concerning.  Best wished on getting some answers soon!!!

Shelly