Can a cyst leak?
I have a 2 cm complex cyst along with 2 smaller simple cysts on my right ovary.  My question is can a cyst leak and cause you to feel sick.  Months before my cysts were diagnosed I felt ill, tired, achy, just not well. as I still do.

Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
I'm not sure if a cyst can leak or not, since they can burst it is highly possible.  However, it is not likely that what is in your cysts is making you feel ill.  Just the fact that the cysts are there (and they were for a while before you were diagnosed) can make you feel those symptoms and more.  I had pain, bloating, and nausea with mine.  You will feel good again.  Do you have a surgery date?
I just got my CA-125 back yesterday and that came back within normal range.  I meet with my gyne to talk about options on Thursday.  I have two simple and one complex cyst, one more simple than a month ago.  I don't have abdominal bloating but I do have pain in my side, lower back and hips at times that go down my leg.  I feel tired and just in general not great.  The complex cyst is only 2 cm but I've been told it can still cause the pain.
Yes, the size of the cyst is not always a determinant in the amount of pain.  Hope they can get this solved soon for you.
Thanks Trudie, I hope so too!