Can morning nausea be due to ovarian cysts?
Im a 20yr old female., i had been having sharp stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when i went to the doctors they told me i had a small cyst in my right ovary due to menstural cycles. Lately ive been feeling a little nausea in the morning which usually goes away within the first hour after waking up, ive been gaining alot of weight, and always seem to be hungry can all of this be associated with the cyst? ive never had any medical concerns always been healthy and never had a cyst! Also im concerned whether this cyst can be the cause of not being able to get pregnant ive been trying for 2 yrs, even tho the doctor said no but im still concerned.
Could you possibly be pregnant now?  You sure have many of the symptoms....especially the morning sickness.   It would be worth taking a pregnancy test just to be sure.  In general, hormonal changes that often go hand in hand with ovarian cysts can cause cause all sorts of symptoms.   Usually, a small cyst is nothing to worry about and doesn't cause symptoms.  Small functional cysts as a normal part of menstruation.  But, be sure to let your doctor know if these symptoms persist.  

Sometimes, it does take awhile to conceive.  Try not to lose heart.  If you find you continue to have trouble conceiving, be sure to let your doctor know.  There are many fertility drugs that are very effective.  I would give it some more time though.   Have you tried methods to test when you are ovulating?   You may be ovulating earlier or later than you think.  

Shelly