Can ovarian cyst stop you from getting pregnant
Ever since I have that ultrasound and the doctor probing around my inside and find that I have a cyst on my ovary, I have been having pain, not major pain, but mild pain in my pelvic and I start gaining weight... Can the ovarian cyst stop me from getting pregnant.
Yes, some types of cysts can stop you from getting pregnant and others can cause miscarriages if not dealt with.  What type of cyst and what size do you have?  Are you having it removed?  There are a lot of symptoms you get from cysts, pain (local and referred from pressing on other organs), gastro (diarrhea, constipation and gas), urinary urgency, back pain, weight gain and bloating (I gained 15 lbs.), etc.  
Some cysts can completely damage ovaries, interfere with ovulation, block the passageway to the fallopian tube, or make no noticeable difference at all.  Sometimes women have conceived while having cysts and the cyst is discovered at the time the baby is seen in ultrasound.  Some women have had cyst removal surgeries in the second trimester or later and sometimes immediately following birth if the doctor thinks it is safe enough to wait that long.  Long story short, you should get the cyst problem resolved, or at least understand it better, before having children because you don't need the complication it could cause for you.  
Can not remember the type of cyst the doctor say, but it's not serious, but it's not small.  It's on the outside of my ovaries, I have little mild pain on my right side and lower back pain, some constipation and gas.  And have been losing weight and I do lost about 40 to 50 lbs since last year and have been losing it still, until lately I start gain it back very quickly.  

I have no problem ovulating each month, and I have that surgery that shows if my fallopian tube which was great because my fallopian tube is clear.  

I don't want to scare you but if the cyst has not resolved itself within a couple of cycles, and especially since it is larger, I really think you need to deal with having it removed.  You want this done while you can still have a laporascope (at 10 cm they generally move to a laporatomy) and they cannot be sure it is benign until it is removed and biopsied.  Losing that kind of weight does not sound right.  Most people gain with cysts.  Please update us.
ummm could anyone please help me im 17yr old and just found out i have a cysts on my left ovary it's fivecm long and i dont no if thats small for a cysts or big help!!!
Same problem mines is 1.8 cm adnexal cyst without evidence of free fluid I have not been able to get a child