Can ovarian cysts cause pain when walking/having bowel movement?
I've been having pain/pressure in my lower left side when I walk, so I went to my Dr and they done at transvaginal ultrasound, and they found a cyst on my left ovary.  They did not confirm the size of the cyst.  I was just wondering if an ovarian cyst can cause pain when I walk and it also causes pain/pressure when I have a bowel movement.  Is this normal?  How long will this pain last?  Any info is appreciated!  Thanks!
i guess if the cyst is really big it can cause pain
i think you should call or go back to yoir doctor and ask for more info about your cyst like the size, how many, and what type of cyst it is..

what i can tell you is that once the cyst is 5cm usually doctors would want to take it out surgically becausr cyst that size does not resolve by itself

also if it is causing you so much pain go to the er because sometimes it can twist your uterus or the cyst might be rapturing

oh and its best to see a obgyn