Ovarian Cysts Community
Can't get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Can't get pregnant

I had an abortion at 15 when I lost my v, few years later I found out I had pcos and only have one period a year I'm now 22/23 married & can't get pregnant I'm clean I just can't get pregnant it breaks my heart & I'm scared of going doctors to be told I'll never be a mummy what if my husband can't deal with it and leaves me I'm scared I feel worthless when all I want to be is a woman with a baby
You're not worthless.  Being able to have children DOES NOT define a woman.  Your husband should love you no matter what if you find out you cannot get pregnant.  After all, it's not like you knew something and didn't tell him.

Now, I would suggest before you freak out about it that you go to the doctor about your period.  There may be something they can do to try to make your periods more regular or induce ovulation.  If there's something wrong, you need to know about it now instead of let it go on.  The earlier you catch anything, the more likely you are to be able to fix things.  I know you're scared of the doctor, but don't get yourself worked up until you see one.  There may be something that can be done!