Complex lesion on ovary
I was reading an ultrasound report and it says: right ovary measures 4.2 x 2.3 x 2.5 cm and contains a complex lesion measuring 1.6 x 1.3 xm.  The left ovary measures 2.6 x 1.1 x 1.8 cm.  Is this a major concern?  One ovary seems to be quite a bit larger, and has a complex lesion.  

Two extra pieces of information: I was 5-weeks pregnant when this was done (currently 6-weeks) and I had breast cancer 6+ years ago.  

On the impression, no mention was made of it.  It was just mentioned in the findings.  Should I be worried, or could this be normal in early pregnancy?  
Complex cystic lesions associated with a 5 week pregnancy can be corpus luteal cysts which are normal for a pregnancy. However because of the history of breast cancer, further evaluation and follow up of the cyst is necessary to find out the nature of the cyst. Consult your gynaecologist. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.