Cyst
I recently had a ultrasound and my report stated the uterus measures approximately 7.9 cm x 4.1 cm x 5.1 cm and appears heterogeneous. The endometrium measures 6 mm. Prominent endometrium may suggest early neoplastic changes. Further gyn evaluation mey be needed in this regard. here are small Nabothian cysts in the cervix. The right ovary measures 3 cm x 2.3 cm x 3.1 cm. There is a 2.2 cm complex right ovarian cyst with few internal echoes within it. The left ovary itself is not visualized but there is a 3.7 cm x 2.5 cm x 2.7 cm solid heterogeneous mass lesion near the left aspect of the fundus of the uterus. This either represents a left ovarian or adnexal or adnexal solid mass or a fibroid in the left aspect of the fundus of the uterus. On color Doppler ultrasound, there is no evidence of ovarian torsion.

What does all this mean and where should I go next. I had pap test done and 4 weeks still no results yet.
This needs a radiologist and doctor's interpretation because it sounds like a lot of different things.  It could lead to some type of surgery recommendation because the word "solid" tends to get a doctor's attention. "Early neoplastic" could mean there are cells that could turn bad if neglected.  

A pap test checks for different things entirely (cervical cancer mainly and infections) and would be unrelated to whatever is going on with the uterus and ovaries.  Nabothian cysts are benign conditions of the cervix.

Was this ultrasound done by a gynecologist?  That is the doctor to start with and if surgery is the recommended treatment, stay with that doctor (if very experienced with gyn surgery) or expect a referral to a gynecologist/oncologist who is an even better surgical specialist.

Waiting for an explanation from a doctor is awful.  We are not doctors here ourselves but do our best to help each other through the waiting and wondering.  And if it comes to surgery, we help each other prepare for what to expect there, too.  I hope you get some real answers soon.
The ultrasound was done at a Diagnostic Imaging Ctr. and what I posted was a copy of the findings it was order by my regular Dr when I had a pap test and she felt my Uterus was enlarged and I had a fibroid. Blood work shows I am post menopausal. She also order my yearly momogram which I was told to see a surgeon due to a 4 mm tiny nodular density in the inner quadrant of the right breast that is larger then it was in my mammogram a year ago.  I have an appointment with an Obgyn on Friday. Thank you so much for your comments.