Ovarian Cysts Community
Cysts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Cysts

I had 5 lg ovarian cysts that my dr. (OBGYN fertility) wanted to surgically remove from my uterus. I had a friend tell me about CASTER OIL  as a remedy for naturally removing the cysts by using "cold pressed caster oil compresses". I tried this and it worked !!!- it actually removed all 5 of my cysts!! Now my doctor is upset with me. Saying it's not safe. Really and surgery is?? People have use caster oil since Before Christ.  Why is this not safe?
I have also tried rubbing caster oil on my thyroid cysts and leg cyst. The thyroid cysts went down after 2 hrs but my leg cyst just reduced in size- I have had the leg one for 20 yrs vs the thyroid cysts for only 7 yrs.
My sister is going to try caster oil on the cysts on her wrist. Still wondering why this works???
Castor oil may cause diarrhea and loss of water but is not a treatment for ovarian and any other cysts. Oral intake may cause such side effects and some may be absorbed even by topical application.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.