Ovarian Cysts Community
Does ovarian pain cause sacroiliac pain?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Hello. Has anyone here experienced sacroiliac pain with ovarian pain? My SI pain has been constant in varying degrees for three months (intermittent before that) and last Monday I had a suspected ruptured ovarian cyst. It was as painful as a kidney stone and was followed by a very difficult period and now I still have residual pelvis aching and pressure and feel very bloated. I've had other symptoms like irregular bowels (diarrhea/constipation), painful periods, the sensation that my bladder is full when it isn't, episodes that mimicked perimenopause (regualr and okay now) and unexplained pain in my right lower abdomen that goes into my right SI joint area for at least a year. I was checked out by my doc (had a pelvic done) once and was promptly blown off afterwards. I'm concerned that I may be having symptoms that indicate a deeper problem other than just benign ovarian cyst problems. I had a CAT scan which only revealed pelvic phleboliths. Anyone else experience this sort of thing, and if so, what did you do? How can you tell if it is (or isn't) ovarian cancer? I can't seem to find much info that is helpful until the cancer is advanced. Thanks.