EMOTIONAL
I had surgery fri and the pain is much better. Still so tired but when i lay down my right side kills me. I know it is gonna take time but i am a very active person and am starting to get very emotional got too much time on my hands to think. Have alot of personal things goin on too. Just need some peace so i can heal. I know my horomones are all messed up but am i ever gonna get to feelin back to normal again.
So glad you got that over with and got rid of that darn tangerine,lol.  I know how you feel as far as hormones go.  I feel like I'm depressed beyond repair.  My gyno couldn't care less and tells me he thinks it is stomach related.  It's related alright due to whatever is happening to my ovaries.  I worked in retail as part of the Management team for 4 years now that was until they could see I was pale and feeling sick.  The day before my gyno appointment they let me go due to cut backs, that doesn't help the emotions any either.  I myself have worked in retail all my life and it really can be stressful and long days.  I have a 14 and 11 year old girls so I'm really enjoying spending time with them.  Just focus on getting better and spending some down time with your family.  You are very lucky to have such understanding employers.  
Thanks yea i am lucky and you will find a good company to work for. Go to a different doctor get a second opinion. Like i said you know your body and yes the emotions suck!!!! I will be prayin for you !!!!
Oh Regina, I am sorry that you are not feeling how you would like to.  I just want you to know that I have been praying for you.  Unfortunately, being emotional can be a side effect of your surgery.  Have you tried resting in a recliner?  Lying flat may take a few weeks before it doesn't hurt.  If at all possible, get as much rest as you can.  You will continue to be in my prayers!