Extreme fatigue anyone??
Is anyone experiencing extreme fatigue? I have been having a lot of symptoms and one big one for me is extreme fatigue. I went for a transvaginal ultrasound this past friday and an enlarged cyst was found on my right ovary this is all I know right now.. my doctor wants me to wait 6-8 weeks and get another ultrasound before we do anything else... I am getting a second opinion..
    The opinion your Dr. gave you is fairly standard for Ovarian Cysts. They are very very common in younger, premenopausal women and 95 % benign.Most of the time, they just disappear. I don't know your age, since it doesn't appear on your profile. How large is the cyst?
    If you check out the top right of this page you will find "Health Pages". It has a lot of information about cysts. The fact that your Dr. suggests waiting to see if the cyst resolves itself is a good sign and I'd try not to worry. As I said, they are very common and you will know more after your second TVUS. If indeed it doesn't shrink, then there are other solutions.

Try not to worry,
Sandy
Sorry, I didn't see your other post further down...As you can see, both posts are appearing and that makes it a little confusing when we don't know which one to reply to.. In any case, try not to worry. And, if getting a second opinion is something you'd feel more comfortable with , I'd certainly see another Dr.

Take care,
Sandy  
Yes, terrible fatigue.  I can come home from work, sit down and fall asleep.  It's been going on for months and months.