Going back to work
Had a cyst removed 5 wks ago. Didn't know I wasn't suppose to go back to work until i seen the dr. for a check up.
Just now found some paper work stating that I wasn't suppose to go back till then. I went back to work after 3 wks.
of staying home. I clean houses for a living but work part time. I felt fine and have been working for the past 2 wks. I haven't picked up on anything heavy or done anything reaaly hard just taking my time working. For the past 2 days I have been cramping. Is this normal after 5 wks. or have i went back to work to soon?
HI,
Pain and cramping can be due to some amount of inflammation which may be present. Also exertion at work can be the reason. Hence you must try taking it easy till the time the cramps subside. Also consult your Doctor for an examination.
Hope this helps.
Thanks, I have an appointment March 12.
Was it just a regular lap to remove the cyst or an open surgery?

I would say you shouldn't be over doing it and yes you will sometimes get cramping after a lap and it is normal unless it is extremely painful.

I had a lap done Feb 28th and went back to work March 11th. I have been fine, in fact I was fine 3 days after but I wasnt going to push myself.

My first surgery was extensive and I was off for two weeks, and I was fine. So I am assuming yours was open surgery with a big incision?