Ovarian Cysts Community
Has anyone heard of or had this kind of Rare cyst?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Has anyone heard of or had this kind of Rare cyst?

Hello, I am 36 and had a LAVH BSO on Dec. 8th 09.. along with some other bladder surgeries etc.. was very lucky with most of my path results.. the only thing that has me wondering is this cyst. It was called on the Path report Rare Surface Epithelial Inclusion cysts.. I can find things on Epithelial cysts and some on inclusion cysts.. but not surcface epithelial inclusion cysts..

The reason I want to hear more about them is my Dr has me taking ERT vaginal cream & oral.. I have heard that this cysts is a precursor for Ovarian cancer. Maybe cause its rare I can't find anything on it.. So I was hoping someone on hear has either heard of it or had it so they might be able to share more light on it and on taking ERT..

Oh and has anyone one had their bladder fail after sling and hysterectomy.. I have had a foley in for 14 days now.. they tried taking it out twice with no luck. I also have major issues with my bowels.. besides feeling like I am having a baby due to the pain.. I seem to have no control.. I do have a rectocele and during my surgery I was to have A&P repair to fix it and help the cystocele. Dr thought he did sutures well enough to give support and didnt do it after all.. My rectocele seems 75% worse now.. as does my cystocele.. just so many issue since my surgery.. Afraid surgery made sme things worse..

Please any insight would be great.. thanks you in advance..