Ovarian Cysts Community
Headaches and bruising.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Headaches and bruising.

Headaches and bruising.  Im 24 year old female. I have been getting headaches for the last month every single day and they always come around the same time everyday , in the last afternoon. My doctor prescribed me antiobiotics and nothing seems to be helping. I havrnt gotten any scans done yet or any tests done yet., but just wondering what this could be? Also my skin was sore to touch for the last three days by my hip and gradually its been getting more sore and now there is a huge bruise that came out of no where? what could that be? Its starting to hurt to sit down and stuff from it because its getting that sore. I know i should go see a doc and are going to when i get my new isurance from  my new job in dec. but just curious to any ideas of what this could be? I also have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, it almost feels like it could be my  ovarie? Every once and a while during intercourse it hurts and its only in that one spot on the left side? Im always bloated. could this be a cyst? Thank you