Headaches and bruising.
Headaches and bruising.  Im 24 year old female. I have been getting headaches for the last month every single day and they always come around the same time everyday , in the last afternoon. My doctor prescribed me antiobiotics and nothing seems to be helping. I havrnt gotten any scans done yet or any tests done yet., but just wondering what this could be? Also my skin was sore to touch for the last three days by my hip and gradually its been getting more sore and now there is a huge bruise that came out of no where? what could that be? Its starting to hurt to sit down and stuff from it because its getting that sore. I know i should go see a doc and are going to when i get my new isurance from  my new job in dec. but just curious to any ideas of what this could be? I also have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, it almost feels like it could be my  ovarie? Every once and a while during intercourse it hurts and its only in that one spot on the left side? Im always bloated. could this be a cyst? Thank you
HI,
As you realise an examination by a Doctor and various tests are necessary. The headache can be a tension headache or due to migraines or some pathology that can be picked up on an MRI scan or EEG. For the time being massage and painkillers may help. Spontaneous bruising can be an indication of blood clotting defects or may suggest a local infection. The pain in the abdomen can be due to ovarian cysts or pelvic infection or adhesions etc. An ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis and an internal examination will help make the diagnosis.
Take care and good luck.