Helpp!!!!
I am 21 years old, and I have never been pregnant to my knowledge. I just recently got my period about 5 days ago, and on the second or third day I went to the bathroom, got up and noticed this thing in the toilet. It was about the size of a half dollar, it was grey in color, and it was covered in blood. My question is can you pass an ovarian cyst vaginally? If it wasnt a cyst could I have been pregnant and had a miscarriage? I didn't have any pain or outrageous amounts of blood. That's why I am stuck trying to figure out what that was in the toilet. I didn't touch or examine it. I am trying to decide if I need to go to the doctor or just ignore it. Please help!!!!!!
It would be best to see a Doctor. Ovarian cysts are not passed vaginally in this way. This could be a miscarriage or passage of an endometrial polyp or fibroid polyp. An examination and some tests will help make the diagnosis.
Hope this helps.
Thank you! This does help a lot. I'm going to schedule a pap smear, and hopefully they can tell me some more about what it could have been.