Ovarian Cysts Community
Hemmerging Cyst and Tube

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Hemmerging Cyst and Tube

Durning my ultrasound they found a cyst on both ovaries and hemmerging in the tube on the right side, I had a second ultrasound and it came back no change but another cyst.  What does this mean?
There is no way to know for sure what is going on based on those results.  But, you will want to make sure you have prompt follow-up with your doctor.  What size are the cysts?  Ovarian cysts are very common and usually go away on their own.  I am not sure what they saw in your tube on the scan.  But, cysts can occur there as well.  Sometimes, multiple or recurrent cysts can indicate you have an underlying condition like endometriosis or PCOS.  But, many times cysts occur during our normal cycle changes and then go away in time.  Your body reabsorbs the fluid.  I hope you find you some answers soon!