Heterogeneous Lesion / Complex Cyst In Left Ovary
I am only 43 years old and was diagnosed with all these in the past two weeks.

Pelvis Ultrasound- Heterogeneous Lesion / Complex Cyst In Left Ovary
Impression: Complex Cyst In Left Ovary, differential diagnosis includes hemorrhagic cyst versus endometrioma
Heterogeneous Lesion measuring 3.9 x 3.1 x 2.7cm with internal low-level echogenicity and area lace-like echotexture
I have been given a referral to see a Urologist for a cystoscopy

Mammogram -  being evaluated for a lump in my left breast (having an ultrasound)

Thyroid Ultrasound- found a dominant solid nodule measures 1.6x1.2x1.1 cm (with suggestion of smooth margin and minimal central cystic area) and an additional 4mm solid cold nodule in right thyroid gland along with a Colloid cyst 5 x 4 x3 mm
Should one be concerned? Any responses would be greatly appreciated
That is a lot to have going on.  On the cyst end over 95% are benign.  I don't understand why a Urologist for this.  I would think a gyn to remove the cyst is required here.  

You might want ato post on the thyroid issue on the thyroid forum.  

I feel for you and encourage you to take it one day and one step at a time.  Please come back and let us know how you do.