Ovarian Cysts Community
Hi Ladies!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Hi Ladies!

I had a hysterechtomy when this board first started.  I had a complete job done, ovaries, uterus, cervix.
That was back in early April.  I was corresponding on the board here and the cervical cancer board.  I was helped so much by the lovely group of people who are here to encourage and support one another.

Sandymac just sent me a "catch up with you" email, and I was very happy to receive it.  If anyone would like to correspond with me, just drop me a line.  I pray for the women on both boards, and sometimes will try to drop in.

I thank God for this site, and hope everyone will utilize it for the help I received here, and more!

love,
Morrowville
Hi there.
    So glad you decided to stop in !!! I wonder if you'd do us a huge favor!? Could you post a little more about your "case" on here? There was a gal just the other day that had some of the concerns you had and I'm embarassed to say, I couldn't find you until I decided to go searching for old posts !! I'll see if I can't find her post and forward to you . I just know you'd be of so much help to her. But in the meantime, maybe she'll see yours !
     But..... I hope you check in more often just because.. you are a grand addition to this forum !!  Yes.. I think you were the very first post on this forum and I replied.. (we already knew one another from the ovca board ) Welcome back !!

Love,
Sandy
Welcome back, even if it's for a quick visit. It sounds like you're feeling pretty good and doing well. That's good news. I do  hope you'll peek in once in awhile and check up on everyone. Your experience would be a big help to others as well. Good to see you.

PS I appreciate the note and will get back to you.  Irene
ty all for ur pioneering ways
i am still nasking in the information and care i have rec here
this was a good thing !

love
sharon
Yeah, we were the virgins of the Ovarian Cyst board!  
I answered MMF52's email, and would love to post generally about my specifics so that other fat chicks could have help here too.

I'll do it when I can, I'm pooped (at 9 p.m.)  I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning up a bit (I STILL don't sweep or vaccuum if I can avoid it!  I grocery shopped, played with my 8 year old and made meatloaf.  That is about as much as I can do in any day, right now, and I'm looking forward to a nice drink and my warm cozy bed.

I really missed being here, and would love to come back with greater frequency.
I can pray for anybody!

love,
Morrowville (Donna)
You are too much !!! I didn't say a word about any specifics.. LOL... You are so kind to have taken the time to answer her post. She seemed concerned.. Boy.. that is one full day, my friend.. No wonder you're tired .. You are so welcome here-- you know that! Oh, Painterchic made an appearance also.. Was so great to have heard from her. She's evidently had a busy summer with kids , etc. but it's nice to hear from the "old crowd".. Remember Zoeh?? She lives in New Iberia , LA.. I dropped her a line as well.. hope that storm doesn't cause her any problems.. She wrote back.. she and kids are "getting out of Dodge"... but her husband is staying..Pray that he's o.k...

Thanks again for popping in.. hope to see/hear more from you .
Love,
Sandy
It is so nice to see some of the people who helped so much when I was first diagnosed and who were part of our group who initiated this forum!  Welcome back!