Ovarian Cysts Expert Forum
How long do you wait?

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.

How long do you wait?

I am new to the whole ovarian cyst world...and I am sad to listen to all of these women waiting in pain and fear....as am I.  I am 43...never had any problems...have had pain during sex for a very long time...finally told my doc...had a sonogram...I have a 5 cm complex cyst primarily solid with multiple septations on my right ovary waited a month didnt get signifacantly bigger, but a little...and now have a 2.2 complex cyst on my left ovary.  Nobody (1 doctor 2 radiologists) can tell me what it/they are...but did tell me they could be malignant...where the worrying begins...Now we are waiting...for what?  For how long?  AND How long is too long?  :( Is it a danger sign that the second cyst appeard? I am experiencing bloating, pain under ribs, mild cramping...however I am not having the unbearable pain that a lot of women have (THANK GOD) just an occasional stabbing feeling.  I am lost and scared...and wish I had more faith in my doctor.  One of the radiologists warned me not to play her "waiting game"...and told me I didnt hear that from her. HELP.