Ovarian Cysts Community
How serious is dizziness/light headed symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

After several months of typical cyst symptoms (pain, irregular periods, nausea, cramps etc) I suddenly started having spells of dizziness/lightheadedness yesterday and today.  My cyst is 5cm-first ultrasound is next week-so don't know what type of cyst yet.

Everything I've read online says that this symptom is serious and get to a hospital immediately.

I assume because this is a symptom of rupture and/or torsion?  

However I have none of the other emergency symptoms (no fever, sudden sharp pain etc).

Should I be worried?  Should I call the dr. tomorrow?  Or are there other reasons for dizziness with cysts?

Thanks!

Severe crippling pain that does not respond to pain medication is what is serious.  The other symptoms do not necessarily constitute an emergency, so it may be fine to wait for your ultrasound and diagnosis.
I take different over the counter meds to help me with the pain of my Ovarin Cysts, but nothing seems to work.. What should I do about? Should I bring it up to my doctor when I go to my appointment on the 23rd of this month?Should I be worried about it...