Ovarian Cysts Community
I dont know

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

I dont know

So I def know what my answer to my question is which is talk to my Dr. However i just needed to talk, vent advice is more than welcome. I have been off my cycle for over 3 months had pain in my lower left abdomen. Didnt think much of pain thought I was about to start my cycle. I kept running to bathroom and finally figured I should go see my dr. He told me I was in large in my uterus area?? ( not sure proper name). Went back for transvaginal ultrasound and he says I have alot alot of cyst and I most likely will need to go see a fertility specialist because I am trying to get pregnant. So i go back in another two weeks to see if they have grown and whats going on. I am just really nervous scared. I was too scared to ask questions not scared I just knew if I had begin to talk I was going to bust out in tears in his office and I just felt that was embrassing ( ironically I am sharing my story to the internet) Not sure whats going to happen anyone been in similar situation as me. The pain feels like a cramp and it last longer but pain does not get more intense
i am 25 by the way
So sorry to hear about that. I know it ***** having Cysts but the fact is they are not uncommon. I have had several on my right overy and a couple that have ruptured and had my left overy removed due to a softball sized tumor. I wish you luck on conception and hopefully they will be nothing out of the normal for you. I know how it it is wanting to jut vent sometimes because by doctors not explaining things very cleary it causes us more anxiety and panic about it.