Is it a Cyst, Cancer or Hormones?
First let me start by saying, I had a chemical pregnancy in September. I took 3 pregnancy test 1 negative and two positive. Started getting normal pregnancy symptoms ie; eating more, moody, cravings and some cramping. In October I got what I felt was a contraction. The doctor took a pregnancy test and determined that she couldn't give me a defined answer if I was or was not pregnant. Because the test and blood work showed elevated hormones, but not enough to be pregnant. After that, I was devastated and went home feeling empty and saddened. October my period was normal even with the contraction/miscarry. 11 days later, November, I started a period again. It was heavy and not painful, no clots were present. However after the period stopped I started getting abdominal soreness on my right side, felt a little nausea, and a little cramping, I had gas, and felt pressure on my pelvic area, and at times it was hard to pass stool and my right upper thigh was hurting (enough to lay down with a heating pad) minimal pain during intercourse. This lasted 7 days.

The doctor dismissed it as hormones because of the chemical pregnancy. Google says other wise. I'm 31 and never had a problem with my periods. Thanks for any advice.
HI,
Because of the irregular bleeding within 11 days, with positive pregnancy test, it is necessary to rule out a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy. Also pain can indicate pelvic infection or ovarian cysts. Hence you may take a second opinion from a gynaecologist.
Hope this helps.