Ovarian Cysts Community
Is this another cyst?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Is this another cyst?

So here is the story. I am a 29 year old with a history of ovarian cysts. I seemed to have them more when I had my IUD. I had one removed in 2006 from my left ovary that was precancerous. I last had an ultrasound in Dec 2012, and they found nothing. I also have been having problems for the last several years with my digestive tract. I have seen a GI doctor and they think they know what is wrong. I have been put on medication for this, and it has been working well. I have not had a period since June 2010, when I became pregnant with my son who is now almost 2. I am still breastfeeding him. Two days ago I started to have really bad cramping. I figured it was just my stomach issues again. Later that day I started my period for the first time in almost 3 years. That night I had the worst cramps of my life. My periods are normally very light and I only have minor cramps at the beginning. So I was up all that night with bad cramps, left sided hip pain and diarrhea. Yesterday the cramps continued. I was also having lower back pain in the middle of my back, so low down it was almost in my bum. Left sided pain all the way from my hip up to just below my ribs, and pain right about where my bladder is. I should also note that about 6 days ago I thought I had a bladder infection due to the pain by my bladder. I went to the instacare and they tested my urine and said it was negative. Last night when I went to urinate I suddenly had this severe pain when I emptied my bladder. It hasnt happened since though. Last night I finally took some Ibuprofun, I am not supposed to because of my stomach issues, but I was sick of being in pain and wanted to sleep! I was also feeling very flushed and dizzy last night, could be due to lack of sleep. I also took some over the counter sleep aids. I actually slept well last night with little pain. This morning I woke up and all the pain is back. I am also bleeding heavily still. Like bleeding through a tampon every hour or two, to the point where if I dont change it it will leak. It is also somewhat painful to have a tampon in. Like there is this pressure pushing up, even when I sit I feel the pressure/pain. Almost in my cervix or uterus. I also have a cold and everytime I sneeze or cough the pain is intense. Sorry for the long post. I am waiting for my doctor to call back and am a bit worried since this is the same side I had my precancerous cyst on. Any opinions or experience with this kind of situation?
While breastfeeding it is normal not to have periods for some people.  The downside is the first period after you have not had any in awhile is terrible.  Many BF Moms I have spoken with over the years have all talked about how bad those first few periods were when they started their cycle again. I hope you feel better soon.  
Thanks! A lot of my symptoms have gotten a lot better. But now I am experiencing a lot of low central abdominal pain when I go to the bathroom and also a sharp pinching pain on my left side. I always overanalyze everything though, so I am just going to ride it out unless things become excruciating. I am sure it is just my body trying to get back to normal.
Sorry meant pinching pain on right side.