Is this pain just stress?
I'm 9 days from having surgery to remove a 14cm complex cyst. I don't feel like I'm stressed over it, but the last two days I've had an ache in the back of my rib cage, and depending how I move, the more it hurts. Could this just be related to the stress of the upcoming surgery and worrying about the cancer risk?
How are you? While most ovarian cysts may be asymptomatic, it can also present symptoms such as pain or bloating in the abdomen, dull ache in the lower back, difficulty urinating, frequent need to urinate, nausea or vomiting and loss of appetite. Stress may indirectly be a factor  also especially if  surgery is approaching. It is best that you inform your attending physician about this symptom also for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Thank you for your reply, Dr.  Also, thank you for taking time to read and share with all of us on this site.

I'm doing well, considering. The ache has been reduced in that region, so hopeful it is more stress related. I am; however, keeping a log of symptoms to share with my Dr.

I also want to keep track of these things to share with others, and will post after surgery. I'm amazed how much I have learned about ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and ovarian cancers during the last couple weeks. I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not seeing a doctor sooner for what I thought were GI problems (and may still be). But, I'm headed in the right direction now, and very much looking forward to Thursday and what the doctor finds.