Just had my 2nd laparotomy
Last weeks had laparotomy to remove 4 cysts from left ovary each size of oranges, had laparotomy in Nov 09 to remove one massive cyst (11lb2oz) off left ovary, so now only have very small amount of functioning ovary tissue left on left hand side.

Recovery has been much harder this time, sore every time I move, getting better day by day.

My main question is have any of you guys had a bloody type discharge? I had nothing the first time around, clean as a whistle bu this time I ham having to wear sanitary pads, it's not heavy bleeding like a period, more like a dirty brown discharge. Just wondering if this is normal & what it is?

If anyone has any questions about the op don't hesitate to ask....it's not as bad as you might expect!
Your very brave I was supposed to have that op in dec I was to scared so still got them things in me