Laparoscopy cost?
I just had my ultrasound done today and it turns out I have a 5cm cyst on left ovary. The doctor talks surgery..I was wondering if anybody knows how much approximately it's gonna cost me out of pocket to have it done? I have insurance, deductibles to meet etc. Thank you for any help!
I suggest you call your insurance to find out the deductible, then the hospital.  I have a $5000 deductible to meet before anything else kicks in. Once that is met, insurance pays up to 80%. Most hospitals work with patients with payments. Doctors, it depends. There is pre op tests done before surgery, too.  I'm going for my first Dec 21. Doctor wanted her payment first so.  I will be finding out soon what the hospital asks for this.  
Another thing to think about is have you contributed towards your deductible already this year?  If so, you may want to see if you can get the surgery done before the end of the year.  Also, if you just found out about the cyst, you may want to have them just watch it if it isn't causing much trouble.  Mine shrunk a cm every month!
My deductible is $750, coverage just started November 1st. So far I had an ultrasound done which I'm gonna have to pay for out of pocket, it will go towards my deductible. I am waiting for my blood test results and decision from the doctor if she'll operate. She told me already she most likely will cause the 5cm cyst won't just go away. I had laparoscopy done 6 years ago, this is my 2nd cyst. They come back and it *****. Pain is awful!! and it's weird too, hurts once in a while but when it does I can't stand up staight or walk, then goes away with some Advil.
I think my ultrasound was $250 so if you don't have to pay for your blood work the surgery should cost you $500 and your ins should pick up the rest.  Unless you have a copay on top of your deductible.  You should have received a price list when you chose your insurance.  I know I did.
I have a copay of $45 for specialist visits. There's also maximum out of pocket which is $2000 a year and that doesn't include deductible and copays...