Length of recovery and chance of cancer
I am 36 years old.  I had no period for 3 months then one HUGE one, then nothing again.  Got an ultrasound by OBGYN and found I had an enlarged right ovary (5.5 cm across) and two cysts on that ovary (3.7 and 2.8 cm).  Also a fibroid on top of uterus about 4.5cm in diameter. No pain at the time.  Left ovary normal.  Doc said watch it and do another ultrasound in 3 months.  Hormones normal.  That was a month ago.
Two weeks ago I had severe pain in my lower right side, thought I had appendicitis and had husband take me to emergency.  Come to find out, both cysts enlarged to 4.5 cm+.  One cyst is fluid filled, the other fluid and solid.  I have a laproscopic surgery tomorrow.  To this day I am in horrific pain and need pain meds to get through the day.  What is the likelyhood they will take the right ovary? How long will it take to recover?  What are the chances I have cancer?  I have HPV (human papoloma virus) and had precancerous cells removed from my uterus before.