Ovarian Cysts Community
Lower right front pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lower right front pain

Last evening, after lying down to rest for a while, I got up and  had sharp intense pain in right lower front,as long as I bent over it would get better and then it went away, laid down again and got up after 15 min or so & same thing happened. This happened 3 times, now just sore I can't tell if I have extra pain in my back because I always have lower back pain, feel a little quezey & little nauseous.   Spelling terrible,  Doe anyone have any suggestions.  I've had ovarian cysts before but was so long ago.  This pain is not as bad as I remember the other back then it was fall of 1993, but I wasn't always in pain at that time. I had to have that removed.  
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
356929_tn?1246393356
Hi, Sorry you're in pain.. Ovarian cysts are really common in younger women but sometimes they do cause problems with pain and if they get larger they can rupture or twist wh\is is very, very painful.

Have you made an appt with your Dr.? Perhaps that is something you need to do just for peace of mind if nothing else.

Good luck and hope you feel better,
Sandy
Blank
634745_tn?1256847910
lower right abdomen pain can also be your appendix, if it is the pain is lessend by bending over, then it might be that
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank