Ovarian Cysts Community
No free fluid in the pelvis. Good sign?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

No free fluid in the pelvis. Good sign?

Hi all. During my ultrasound there was no fluid found in my pelvis, cul-de-sac or Morrion's pouch. But the cyst is complex and possibly a cystic neoplasm. So does this sound like a good sign to anyone? Or does anyone know of anyone whoes cyst turned out to be malignant even tho they had no free fluid during their first ultrasound?

I don't have my results formally gone over with me until the 7th so I am kinda in the dark and grasping at straws here. Sorry if I am asking too many questions this is all new to me!!!

((((Big Hugs))))
Lisa
Fluid can be an indicator of menstruation, cyst rupture or ascites in a person who has Cancer.  It is not an indicator of what the underlying problem is.  Unfortunately I don't thilnk you're going to be able to figure out anything more until the 7th.
You're right I need to try and relax a bit about this and just let Thursday get here when it gets here! It is just so hard to wait!!!!!  I really appreciate you taking the time to reply tho!!!

Lisa