No period!!
60 days, no period, very little pain/discomfort. negative blood test and urine tests..... every now and then i have a sudden poke of discomfort but as far as pain goes it would be like a one on a scale of 1-10. i dont have health insurance. what should i do?
dont worry, sometime periods get irregular i dont think there is anything to worry about, if your periods will be regular. Good luck
I think you should do your best to find a low or no cost clinic and get it checked.  You can call your local health department and they should have some information.   It is common to have irregularities, but anything over a couple of months should be checked.  

Take care,

Shelly
It might not hurt to try to buy some health insurance while you don't have any pre-existing conditions.  It's expensive, yes, but way cheaper than surgery.  I'm unemployed/in the process of starting my own business and I carry my own policy.  I was researching today as I need to find a better one, and there is a big range of plans.