Non Stop intense pain from ovarian cysts
The doctor told me two years ago that I had ovarian cyst, he didn't seem worried by it, but he made me take an ultrasound and sure enough i did have cysts.  Last school year I missed a lot of school, because of the sudden random pains I would get from my cyst.

For this past week I have been having non stop intense pain from my cyst.
Sometimes it will be dull and not as painful, but then it's gets to the point where i can't tolerate it.
The doctor put me on birth control and I've been taking it for about a week(I've tried this method before and it didn't work) but hopefully I will see some improvement in the future.  
I've tried all the things I know to sooth the pain- hot baths,ibuprofen, heating pad, etc..and they don't work.
I haven't been able to do much of anything this week, because it hurts more when i stand or walk.

Any other suggestions or information about this problem?
Thanks in advance(:
Are you doing the normal 21 day pill, having a period and starting a pack again? For me, I found that never worked to keep the cyst away. I have to take BC 3 months consecutively and then have a period, and that seems to help a whole lot more and has for the last little while kept cysts away.

What is the size of your cyst(s)? I know for me nothing worked to keep the pain away, would just lessen it. Most often at work I'd have to pull my leg up to my chest while standing, sometimes that helped,ibuprofen, heat pads, etc would just take the edge off the pains.

If the cyst(s) are bigger maybe discuss with your doctor about surgery options? As most doctors are usually starting to discuss this option when cyst(s) are 5cm+.I'm assuming that with being on birth control the cyst(s) are just simple fluid filled? And if this isnt a OB/GYN you're seeing and just your GP, you might want to look at either requesting to see a gyno, or look into ones you can make an appt to yourself.
I was unaware that I even had a cyst until it ruptured back in February. But it sounds like yours might be getting ready to rupture, when mine did they said it wasnt dangerous it just hurts.
a few days before it ruptured the school nurse thought it was my appendics but the er said it was nothing a few days later I had massive pain and i was in so much pain i couldnt walk i couldnt breath, i had a fever, sweating it was the most pain i ever had.
Thank you guys so much, I think I came out to find that I am fighting with endometriosis.
So, again thank you for your advice(: