Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovarian Cyst at an early age
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ovarian Cyst at an early age

Hi im Michelle and i just turned 20 this december.. And a week before my birthday, ive been hospitalized to due abdominal pain.  I thought it part of having periods or what, 3am in the morning i was rushed to the nearest hospital then they thought its because of appendicitis. My dad took a second opinion  from his surgeon friend, then i was transferred to another hospital they done some test, and i even took an ultrasound. Later the doctor said that he found something at the back of my right ovary, the day after i took and ultrasound again but this time the one that they insert at my butt. Sorry i dont know what so they call it. My OB said that i have a massive complex at the back of my ovary and its 6.7cm and i ned to be operated soon.. And now im quite scared and anxious about having an operation..  
4349241_tn?1358290877
Try not to be too scared. This forum has so many women experiencing similar situations; I think you'll find it most helpful. Hopefully your surgery can be performed laparoscopically - the most minimally invasive. There's a great post I believe titled - top 10 things I learned about .... Reading a lot of posts will help you determine some questions to ask your doctor. I hope the information is helpful for you and wish you all the best with your surgery!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank