Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovarian Cyst at an early age
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ovarian Cyst at an early age

Hi im Michelle and i just turned 20 this december.. And a week before my birthday, ive been hospitalized to due abdominal pain.  I thought it part of having periods or what, 3am in the morning i was rushed to the nearest hospital then they thought its because of appendicitis. My dad took a second opinion  from his surgeon friend, then i was transferred to another hospital they done some test, and i even took an ultrasound. Later the doctor said that he found something at the back of my right ovary, the day after i took and ultrasound again but this time the one that they insert at my butt. Sorry i dont know what so they call it. My OB said that i have a massive complex at the back of my ovary and its 6.7cm and i ned to be operated soon.. And now im quite scared and anxious about having an operation..  
4349241 tn?1358290877
Try not to be too scared. This forum has so many women experiencing similar situations; I think you'll find it most helpful. Hopefully your surgery can be performed laparoscopically - the most minimally invasive. There's a great post I believe titled - top 10 things I learned about .... Reading a lot of posts will help you determine some questions to ask your doctor. I hope the information is helpful for you and wish you all the best with your surgery!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...