Ovarian Cyst?
I've had a sharp constant pain in my lower right abdomen and pelvic area since last night. It's very hard to walk or sit down or get up. My stomach is also a bit bloated too. If i press on my stomach i feel a lot pressure. I have no pain while peeing. Its not cramps my period isnt due for another 2 weeks. I had a cone biopsy done 5 years ago while I was pregnant with my son. The dr. told me i had HPV and needed to get checked every 6 months to make sure i do not develop ovarian cancer. I havent been able to go back b/c I have no insurance. I'm getting a bit scared. Should I just go to the ER and rack up another bill??
Hi Dalila,

I'm sorry you are in pain.  I think you would save yourself time and money if you called the OBGYN that treated you or that saw you and ran your symptoms by them to see what they recommend.  I find that emergency rooms can treat you very generically and will make you go follow up with an OBGYN anyway, especially if they can't pinpoint the cause for your pain...ER visits are usually alot more expensive and time consuming too.  

I wouldn't ignore it but I think talking to a doctor who knows you to any degree is better than running to the ER first.

Hope you feel better and please post back your results!

Lots of luck.  xoxo
It does sound like an ovarian cyst.  They can hurt like crazy until they break.
Excuse me, until they open and drain.