Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovarian Cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Ovarian Cyst

This forum was a relief to find!  Thanks all :)  I have an 8 cm cyst on my RT ovary, I am having it removed by laproscopy next Friday.  In the mean time I am going crazy with worry.  It is all I think about and I dwell on all my symptoms:  frequent urination, nausea, night sweats, fatigue, lightheadedness.  Can anyone tell me if they experienced any of these.  I can't tell if it is normal or from my nerves.  I am conviced the cyst will be malignant and am terrified!
Avatar n tn
YEs, it can be tough to be positive at this time...but think of (or make up) reasons why the cysts should not, could not, must not be malignant...and then think on those things as the reasons why the cysts WILL be benign...  Watch funny movies, meditate, look at beautiful pictures, listen to funny jokes... your beliefs CAN help....  but yes, until you move from the "potential to the actual reality" the fears will try to linger in your mind.  Know that many are wishing the best for you...so try to wish for the best for yourself. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, too.
thanks so much for your great advice :)
I did great today, in and out....I am home pretty sore, slept on and off most or  the day...I am sore and getting up and down is slow and walking will be slow for a while but it's not as bad as you think, Just wanted to send you some good vibes and positve thoughts for your surgery tomorrow...I will be sending prayers your way......

Thinking of you and let me know how you are when you can write again...
My doctor said everyhting looked fine on her end and everything was good. So I feel very relieved and you will also....
God bless my new friend, and watch over her tomorrow in surgery
Nadine