Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovarian Cysts No More

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Ovarian Cysts No More

Has anyone downloaded the book "Ovarian Cysts No More" and used the program?  Is it a scam or is it worth trying?  I have a very large cyst and my appointment with the surgeon is still two weeks away.  I am desperate to do anything in the meantime that could help shrink this cyst.
I have not downloaded it, but have seen it many times when I have looked up ovarian cysts.  It could help, but I would still keep the appointment with the surgeon.  In my opinion, if your cyst is going to shrink on it's own it will, regardless of what we do (birth control is the exception).  Of course someone else may know of this program better than me.  Let us know what you find out at the surgeons.  
Thanks for the reply.  I did end up getting the book and then the next day found out my surgery date which is sooner than I expected, so I will not have time to begin the program in the book.  I always planned to see the surgeon and have the surgery due to the size of the cyst, but I just wanted to feel better in the meantime.  I am going to consider the program for after my surgery, though, to help prevent recurrence, if possible.
I had two cyst, one on each side and I was miserable.  My hormones were completely out of wack but being that I am only 38, nobody would take me seriously but I know my body and knew something wasn't right.  I was told the cyst would go away on their own but the pain was just taking over my life and I felt like crap, night sweats, depression, etc I was a complete mess.  I purchased the e-book out of desperation and can honestly say it has CHANGED my life.  Its a lot of info so be sure to read everything but just by following the mini plan and getting all of the supplements, I felt a HUGE improvement within DAYS!  It has been 2 or 3 months and my cyst symptoms are completely gone.  In addition, I feel better and more alive then I have in YEARS  No PMS symptoms, no pain, incredible emotional well-being, no more night sweats etc. etc.  I cannot recommend this book enough!

Good luck to all!