Ovarian Cysts
I just got the results from my ultrasound cause of pelvic pain. Here they are:
The right ovary is enlarged and measures 8.2 x 4.9 x 4.0 cm.  There is a complex ovarian mass that measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 3.6 cm fine low level internal echoes. There is another complex cystic lesion that measures 3.0 x 2.4 x 3.4 cm with fine low level Lacey echoes. No flow is identified within these lesions and they likely represent hemorrhagic cysts. A simple cyst is also noted measuring 4.3 x 2.4 x 3.4 cm. And the report states that I have free fluid by my vaginal cuff. Please someone explain what does all this means.

Thank you
HI,
The ovarian masses and the lesions in the ovary require further evaluation. CA 125 levels and MRI will help define the nature of the masses. Laparoscopy and removal of the masses may be necessary. Consult your gynaecologist for a detailed evaluation.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your info. I have an appointment on Wednesday. This pain is killing me.