Ovarian Dermoid cysts
I'm 23 years old. and until now I had 5 times ovarian dermoid cysts that had been removed by laparoscopia surgery. the size of the cysts are usually between 5-12 cm. sometimes I had more than 1 cyst at the same time (it means 3 cysts that had been removed all together by surgery). I had 2 emergency surgeries because the cysts circled my ovary. Right now I have 11 cm ovarian cyst. This is the 6 time I need to take the cysts out by surgery. what can I do in order to prevent it? what is the source of all the cysts that growing in my body?!  
I am 25 years old and need to go through another laparoscopic surgery for a 10cm regrow ovarian cyst. Although no doctor has ever told me to pay attention on what I eat, but i decided to quitting eat meats might contain steroid, like chicken wings. Since ovarian cysts are related to our hormone level. steroids is not good to us. This is just my way to prevent. Good luck!
Did it help? Stop eating meat that conatains steroid..?
Further, how many times you had surgeries??
Thanks!!!
i went through once 2012 July, but to be honest, after the surgery i didn't take good care of myself, i didn't take the birth control pills that the doctor gave, which i really regret. so i need to run through another one soon. After studying ovarian cysts, i personally think staying away from meat contains steroid is one of the methods to lower the chance to have the cysts but not 100% prevention. i still want to give it a try.