Ovarian cyst, early period,vaginal discharge
Hello
Couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed ovarian cyst ( 4.3x4.3x3.5) during an ultrasound exam.At the first place I was sent to do the ultrasound because of the microhematuria,in order to find out what's going on in my kidneys and bladder.
I'm 22 years old and I do remember to have ovarian cysts since I'm teenager.I also have regular periods, but this month I had only 20 days cycle.I have never had this short menstrual cycle before.
Before having my period, I had some kind of mucus-like vaginal discharge, which was whitish.During my period I didn't have the usual cramps or blood clots and the blood was bright.
The day before having my period I had acupuncture.I don't know if the treatment could cause my period to come earlier?

I also want to add that time to time even after my period I still have this white mucus vaginal discharge.

Anyone with simular experience or  any advice?
Thank you