Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovarian cyst...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Ovarian cyst...

Hello. I was diagnosed in March with having a 7.4cm cyst on my left ovary. I went back a month later and it has gone down to 6.8cm. I do not want to have a surgery to remove it due to having a surgery in January for gallbladder removal and not wanting to go through that again. Is there anyway it will go away on its on.. On my lab report it stated it was a hemorrhagic cyst. I have another ultrasound scheduled for May 3. It has been a very painful experience and I would not wish this on anyone. Also , is there anything I can do to help it go away sooner. My doctor ordered me 2 blood test to rule out any cancer and they came back normal. Forgot to mention I am 44 . Thank you for your time and hope I hear some good news...
What are you doing to shrink the cyst? Watch and wait or are you taking some form of BCP everyday to try to shrink it?
Hi and thanks for replying. Doctor prescribed nothing for this. just suggested surgery. I just had a gallbladder surgery and do not want another unless absolutely necessary. We have been on a watch and wait. This Friday the 3rd is another ultrasound. I am hoping and praying it is shrunk down to almost nothing. Praying non stop!!!