Ovarian cyst and endo
Hi Everyone.

So I had my gyn appointment on Monday what a lovely consultant. He told me after having a good look at the ultra sound he believes in his words," it's just a boring cyst," and just wants to have another ultra sound to see what it's up to and if its functional it should be menstrual linked, if it gets a bit bigger looking to remove it. He then examined me aha the mental clamp designed by a less kind man I believe, didn't work as my cervix is set back and off centre. That explains a lot!

So he examined me internally and advised me I also had endometriosis.

So I have a slow healing prolapsed disc( it is getting better after the epidural but slowly), an ovary cyst and endometriosis. Mmmm

It's not fun being me at the moment but hay ho with all of you out there I don't feel alone:-) Trace:-)
There is an Endometriosis Forum as well if you wanted to post there, however I have Endo so I can help you out to make you not feel alone. If you want to read my profile and journals it might help.

There is no way for sure to tell if someone has Endometriosis unless a lap is done to confirm it.

The best surgery to have done is Excision not laser in order for the endo to be fully removed and even there are always cells that they cant see left behind.

Endometriosis has no cure and it is a life time disease that needs to be combated with either Hormonal treatments, diet, and some times more surgery because it will come back.

Sometimes people that are not symptomatic could have Stage IV which includes tons of Endo. Some people who suffer greatly could only have it in one area Stage I.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me :)