Ovarian cysts and fever
In February I went to the doctor due to abdominal pain and irregular menstrual cycles and my ultrasound showed I had cysts growing on my ovaries.  My doctor put me on birth control which made the cycles regular but I still have pain during periods.  Last period, I was 4 days late even though I was on the birth control and I had pain with it.  Now, I shouldn't be getting my period until a week from now, and I don't have any pain right now, but I have had a fever going up and down between 99.5 and 100 for 4 days.  Does anyone know if these could be related,and if so, why do I have a fever w/o pain now, a week before I should get my period?
I've never heard of a fever being related to a cyst on you ovary, but I'm sure it is quite possible. Have you talked to you doctor to see what the plan is?  Also... what is your age?  Have you had a follow up ultrasound?

Cysts can be tricky since many seem to come from hormonal changes so should have follow ups done.

Ann