Ovarian Cysts Community
Ovary cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Ovary cancer

I'm having abdominal and back pain on the right side for some months.
I did a pelvic ultrasound and the opinion was:
"Heterogenous ill-defined lesion demonstrated in the right adnexa posterio and lateral to the uterus measuring up to 3.7 cm. This is unusal for right ovary, and correlation with the previos MR suggests a new lesion.
A thin-walled cystic lesion anterior to the ascending colon in the right upper quadrant is also noted"
Can somebody please explain these findings? Thank you.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Interpretation of reports should be done in correlation with findings of examination, ultrasound scan and MRI report. The report suggests that there are cystic lesions in the abdomen. The origin and nature of these lesions needs to be ascertained in order to institute further treatment. Consult a gynaecologist and a surgeon for an examination.
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your reply. I had a stage I colon cancer last June. I'm only 43 years old. The cancer was in my sigmoid which has been removed during the surgery. After the surgery  I'm having continuosly right abdominal pain and back pain. After the ultrasound and MRI my doctor said that I have adenomyosis and endometriosis that is attached with my rectum, rectosigmoid and servix. My doctor advised that she can't do the surgery to remove the endometriosis because she is scared that she will create a hole on my rectum. I really need help on how to relieve the severe pain on my right back. Every sugestion will be very appreciated