PCOS Person with Severe Sciatica during left side ovulation
Had an ultrasound last month but she couldn't find the left ovary (MIA) and other than that, the rest of my insides looked fine.  Yet, since about 3 cycles ago during ovulation, my sciatica has flared up horribly, the most when I ovulate on the left side.  it's to the point that the back pain continues throughout my cycle daily, just at a reduced pain rate.   Of course, I'm worried about all possibilities.   I'm 45, have two children and had one (the left one) tube removed due to an ectopic in 2002.   Anyone else have severe sciatic flare up during ovulation??
The ovary may have shifted and moved elsewhere. Mine moved behind my uterus when I had a cyst. It might be positioned in such a way it causes the pain from pressure on the nerves. Maybe it occurred after the tube removal.
Omg!!! I have the same pain on the left side!!! I have the same issue, infertile, no biological child birth and for the past few months severe pain in my back, to the point that it alters my ability to walk!!! Unfortunately, I lost my job last year and have no health insurance and have been suffering for months because I can't afford to be seen by my on/gyn oncologist. I'm 34yrs old and thought removing my uterus would eliminate the problems and pain, but I'm gathering the problems arise from my ovaries.

Please help, advise, or provide encouragement. I really need it.