Ovarian Cysts Expert Forum
Pcos

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.

Pcos

I have pcos I have 30 cyst I had the drilling but all my cyst grew back but I now have no sex drive is there anything I can do to get it back I'm ttc now and have been for the last 2 years but it's hard to ttc when I don't want sex
PCOS can be very frustrating, especially if you've undergone a procedure and are trying to conceive.  If you have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years without much luck and have been checking for your ovulation and timing intercourse, then you may need to see your gynecologist for follow up and even consider seeing a fertility expert as well.  When women have PCOS and are trying to conceive, especially if periods are irregular, often they can be helped by taking a pill to help improve ovulation and increase the chances of becoming pregnant.   The decreased libido may not necessarily go along with PCOS, but can be more apparent, especially if it is becoming more stressful to conceive.  I would recommend that you follow up with your physician for further help.  Good luck.  
I am on Clomid at the moment on my 3rd cycle on 50mg . I am ovulating on it on 1 ovary but not conceiving it's so frustrating. Anyone  got any advice. I am timing my ovulation.
If you are ovulating on clomid, that is great news and sometimes it can take time for women to conceive.  If this is your third cycle and if you still haven't conceived after this cycle, then you may need even more to get pregnant.  I would recommend you consult with your gynecologist about completing a full fertilitly evaluation and semen ananlysis if this hasn't been done yet and the possibility of seeing a fertility specialist.  Good luck to you.    
A related discussion, PCOS no period for 13 months was started.