Ovarian Cysts Community
Pelvic and leg pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pelvic and leg pain

Hi,
All my life I have had pelvic pain with shooting leg pains.  I had laproscopic surgery where they removed scar tissue. Then I was on birth control for 12 years.  After I went off the pill I got pregnant right away and then quickly after the first but the leg and pelvic pain were gone the past 3 years.  Now 21 months after having my last baby-both c-sections. It is back and really painful.  I am not on the pill.  My periods are regular but heavy and painful. During the last c-section there was scar tissue build up and fibroids.  Should I report to my doctor?  I am concerned but since this was most of my adult life, I am not sure it is an issue.  Is it a cyst?  Scar tissue?  Something entirely different? I would appreciate any feedback.
Related Discussions
483733_tn?1326802046
A transvaginal ultrasound should be run to ensure there is no cyst.  The heavy periods are due to the fibroid and may be causing the pain.  To help with scar tissue try giving ball rolling a try.  If you go to the health pages (top right) there is a post there on dealing with adhesions.  Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...