Ovarian Cysts Community
Please help me understand whats happening with my body!!! Please!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help me understand whats happening with my body!!! Please!!!

Im trying to figure out whats going on with my body. Im 21 years old and started seeing one of my ex's. I know hes known to be fairly fertile due to his having 3 children with different women and getting a total of 5 women pregnant in a short amount of time. We had unprotected sex regularly for about the entirety of my ovulation cycle using the pull out method. Ive had alot of pregnancy scares before but have never actually gotten a positive HPT. I guess its normal to assume that Im just freaking out again but its sort of different this time. Ive had quite a few diagnosed cysts that had similar symptoms. Just to put it in a nutshell, my symptoms are: Hot flashes, headaches, occasional nausea, stretching feeling in my lower abdomen accompanied by occasional cramping, constipation, lethargy, moodiness, and a cross between wierd dreams and constantly wanting to sleep as well as occasional insomnia that drives me crazy. Please help me understand whats happening with my body. I have yet to take a HPT but Im not due for my next period for another few days. Can anyone help me?
HI,
The symptoms you are having can be from stress and anxiety. They may also be suggestive of a pregnancy. Hence you can wait for a few days to see if your periods start or else you can take a home pregnancy test if periods are missed.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank