Please need a advice! Herbal tea
Hi, last week my period started and never before had a bad cramping in my pelvic area, and bladder pressure needed to urinate often.  So right after my period was over (7days) I went to the Dr. today and told my Dr. everything that was going on. So she suspected it had something to do with my ovaries.. I thought I had a Urinate Infection or something else. I was really scared. But Dr. said she sure is my ovaries, so she requested a Ultrasound, and then she said we take it from there, so Im waiting on my authorization so I can get a ultrasound.. Im realizing I might have a cyst or something similar to that. And as right now I feel my lower abdominal heavy and my ovaries feel kinda sore. :(  So my question is? Is it normal to feel this type of pain? and another question I was reading that herbal teas help reduce or shrink cyst. and ofcourse drinking alots of water and healthy diet.. Is it true I don't think I can take birthcontrol pills. I know im thinking to ahead of myself. But im always thinking ahead of time. I like being prepared. By the way, I just turn 25 last Friday. and I have one child his 8. And im scared. I bought a heating blanket for pain in my pelvic. Any body can give me their experience or advice to help with cyst ovaries?? or home remedies to help with pain or ect.. PLEASE really appreciate! OH and Dr. said is normal to produce cyst at  this age because hormones are still very active. And I heard they can go away on its own in couple months.. IM really hoping for the best.. But im just extremely scared.. But I know im thinking to ahead. :( Thank you!
HI,
Both infection and ovarian cysts can cause pain in the pelvic region. Small functional that are dependent on hormones will resolve spontaneously without any treatment. A few may require hormonal treatment in the form of birth control pills. Large ones are the only ones that need surgery and removal. Pain killers can be taken for temporary relief. Discuss with your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.