Ovarian Cysts Community
Possible cyst, only one symptom though.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Hi there.  I have been googling and googling and can't really find a good answer to my concern.  I have been having a very, very dull pain in or near my left ovary.  I actually wouldn't even call it pain, more like a pulling and sometimes it's a mild burn.  Sometimes I feel it closer to the side of my "V" also and sometimes it's worse than others, even having a day or two without feeling it, sometimes feeling it in certain positions.  It's not ovulation as it has been happening almost daily for 1 1/2 month.  I always have painful ovulation but when I had it on that side, last month, it was more painful than usual.  This started a week before my period, the one before last, and that month I ovulated on the other side.  I am pretty certain I have endo. as my mother had it horribly and I get those wonderful stabbing pains during my period.  Strangely, the last 2 periods I did not have them, however I had this ovary problem.  I remember a while back I had this similar feeling but it went away after my period, so I was hoping this would as well.  The thing is, I have none of the other symptoms I am reading about regarding cysts and also ovarian cancer, just this annoying twinge.  This month when I ovulated on the other side, I'm sure I had a cyst as I could feel it rupture during the night.  I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me if this sounds like a cyst, or endo, or cancer???? I'm worried but for some reason can't get the guts to call the dr.  I have no insurance either so I was hoping it would just go away.  Thanks in advance!
It could be ovarian or endo. I have a cyst on my left ovary that they are just watching.  It has been there since Aug 2nd.  So it is ok to do a wait and see if the pain isn't unbearable. My pain is sometimes worse than others.  My cyst actually did shrink in 4 weeks time. I am being followed with vaginal ultrasounds to keep an eye on it. Hope this is helpful.
Thank you for your response.  Could you tell me if you just have pain only or do you have other symptoms?  Just curious as I don't have anyone to ask about this.  Also, would you know if ovarian cancer would only cause this one symptom I am having?  I thought if I would be having this symptom from it then I would also be getting the other symptoms as well. I am 37 so I am still in the younger range for having that cancer, however, I know it is still possible.  Did you notice the pain going away over the 4 weeks that your cyst shrunk?  I started taking **** Qaui on Sunday and I don't notice the feeling as much, but maybe that's all in my head too lol. Thanks again