Ovarian Cysts Community
Pretty sure this is another cyst? Opinions?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

So a little background quick. I am a 29F with 4 children. My husband has had a vasectomy, so no chance of being pregnant. I have a history of ovarian cysts, one was removed and found to be precancerous. I last had an ultrasound in Dec 2012 and everything looked normal. My youngest child is 2 and I breastfed him until right before he turned 2. I did not have a period until right before his 2nd birthday. Last month I posted about how heavy and painful my period was compared to what is normal for me. I ended up coming to the conclusion that it was so bad because I hadn't had a period in so long, almost 3 years! So anyways about a week after that first period, I started having small pinching pains on my right side. I figured it was ovulation pains, even though it was a little to early. Since then the discomfort on my right side has steadily gotten worse. Last Friday night after having sex I started getting really bad pain on my right side. Pain to the point where is told my husband I think I just had a cyst burst. It finally started to feel better after about 10 minutes and I went to bed. The next morning I woke up and started having pain again. Not as bad as the night before, but pretty bad pinching pain still on the right side. I also noticed I was having some brownish orange discharge. It was like that the first half of the day and then turned into my full blown period. This period is the same as last, so painful and heavy bleeding. I figured if the cyst burst I would feel better in a day or so. Now it's 3 days later and I am still having a lot of pain! The pinching pain on the lower right side, pain in my lower back on the right side, lots of pain when my bladder is full or when I empty it, and even a lot of pressure pain when inserting a tampon. I know I should just call my doctor and get checked, but I actually am in the process of switching doctors because I don't like my old one. I have an appt with the new one in May, but I am worried about the pain and it getting worse before then. I really don't want to go to the ER either. So here are my questions; does this sound like another cyst to you? And am I ok to wait until I se the new doctor even with the history of precancerous cyst? Thanks in advance for replys and sorry for the long post!
New symptom. Today I am super nauseous! My period is over. So the last two periods have been super heavy and short. Anyone please?
So my period is not over. I thought it was? Tapered off to light and brown then stopped. Today I had some more pain and then more red blood? What is going on?!